Our History

Our History

Morris Auto Service was established in October of 1975.

  Morris started the station as a Fina gas and service station located at the corner of Highway #6 and Hill st in Fergus. After 12 years he was able to purchase our current building.

 We have seen a lot of transformations in this building, from completely renovating the services bays,to ultimately removing the fuel pumps.

 We are located at 680 St.David St. north and have just celebrated our 35 year in business... Give us a call, we will be glad to help!

 

This Is Our Building In 1949

It was owned by the Giles Family

                 Proudly Canadian